Renting in the Netherlands can be quit difficult without any knowledge of the market and the laws. With our experience in renting and buying we can assist you in finding the house you wish . We work with a variety of other agents in the main cities of the Netherlands like Amsterdam, Amstelveen, The Hague, Haarlem, Rotterdam and Wassenaar. Therefore we are always up to date of what is happening in these main areas.
You can always contact us for your questions by email (email@example.com) or telephone (+31 (0) 20 3791187)
You want to find the house you like in the Netherlands? Let us help you find it. You can contact us on 020-379 11 87 if you like a property in our database. Than we will arrange a viewing and assist you in the negotiations with the landlord if you like to rent the property. If the wished house is not in our listings we can do a search for you and assist you in finding the right object.
If you look for an apartment or house for one of your employees we can also assist you. Inform us about your wishes (location/number of rooms/garden/price etc) and we can set up a house hunt. Collecting you or your colleague from the office is possible of course.
To make sure all goes well we check the leases and have a check in report drawn up so there wont be any discussions about damages when we do the check out at the end of the lease.
Also: we work on a “no cure no pay” base.
Only in case mediation by TVN Real Estate leads to a rental agreement with a contract term of:
• Less than six months, without a contractual possibility to extend, a once-only mediation fee is due at the moment of undersigning the rental agreement that equals 50% of a months rent, including any possible service costs, plus VAT (19 %).
• at least six months, (or less than six months, but with the contractual possibility to extend), a once-only mediation fee is due at the moment of undersigning the rental agreement that equals one months rent, including any possible service costs, plus VAT (19 %).
The keys can be handed over to the tenant as soon as the contract has been signed and the following payments have been made:
• first month rent (or part of the first month) to the lessor
• deposit (usually equals one or two months rent) to the lessor
• the mediation fee to –housing